The Maverick Strada range gets a totally new look!
The popular 1/10th scale range of Strada vehicles from Maverick have just been updated with new body designs and more!
The 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
The model comes supplied with:
- Low capacity 1800mAh rechargeable battery
- Trickle charger
The Strada range all feature dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs. The powerful MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
New for all the Maverick Strada vehicles are the gold-colored aluminium parts. Chassis top plate, shock mounts and shock caps for the oil-filled shock absorbers. These all add an extra bit of color and style to the chassis, just to make it look even better than before
Finishing off every Maverick Strada car or truck is a fully detailed, completely painted and stickered body with an all-new design that looks amazing!
Strada XB Off-Road Buggy
Want to hit the track with all four wheels spinning, grabbing as much traction as possible? Then the Strada XB 4WD buggy is for you!
- Fully assembled 1/10th scale 4WD vehicle
- Complete 7.2v NiMh battery and mains trickle charger
- MTX-243 2.4Ghz 2Ch steerwheel transmitter
- MRX-23 Waterproof Receiver w/ built-in Failsafe
- MS-22 Steering Servo
- MM-22 Brushed Motor
- MSC-30BR-WP Waterproof Speed Controller with 12-turn brushed motor limit
- NEW gold-colored shock tops and upper chassis deck
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Aluminum shock towers front and rear
- Rebuildable oil-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drivetrain
- Protective gear cover
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells with all-new designs
Required to Operate:
- x4 AA batteries (NOT supplied)