THIS TRUCK IS NOW DISCONTINUED, IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE 2.0 VERSION. BUT PARTS ARE CURRENTLY STILL AVAILABLE
Make your R/C debut something to remember with this rough and ready monster truck
Only requires four AA-size batteries!
Nothing stands in the way of the Monster Tracker as it clears jumps and gaps in the road with ease, leaving everything behind in a trail of dust. The pickup truck body rides high and proud in true American style on tires that are big and wide, just like the country of its birth. Power over and through fields with this affordable monster truck that is built tough for carefree excitement. A one-touch hatch allows the chassis to be easily accessed for battery changes. The dust-proof radio box and diff gear case combine with break-resistant flexible resin material so in the rare event of a breakage, easy replacement and assembly provide beginners with peace of mind. Simply insert 4 x AA-size batteries (sold separately) in the transmitter and charge the battery for the chassis and this factory-assembled Readyset truck is ready to rumble. Start your R/C journey on the right track with the Monster Tracker!
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires charging the chassis battery and installation of four AA-size alkaline batteries (sold separately) for the transmitter.
- Includes new 2.4GHz Syncro KT-232P transmitter.
- Fixed length upper arms eliminate need for alignment adjustments.
- Steering servo horn is equipped with servo saver to protect the servo from crash impact.
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for the Sand Master.
Required For Operation
- 4 x AA size batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old